Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Different Kind of March Madness!

Here's a little teaser for the Gobba Gobba Hey St Paddy's Day Lucky Dozen Gob Box I'll be offering later this month! The box will consist of three flavors including the following; four Irish Coffee Gobs fueled by Green & Black's Organic Cocoa (also known to Gobsters as my weapon of choice) with some nice smoky espresso and a frosting of Bailey's & Whiskey; four Chocolate Gobs with Vanilla Guinness Frosting; and - because I couldn't offer you a St Patrick's Day selection without including something green - four of the Matcha Green Tea Gobs with Lemongrass Ginger Frosting.

Interested? Of course you are. There is a limited supply of these, and I know they are going to go quickly. I suggest reserving them now. Send an email to gobbagobbahey at gmail.com to reserve yours. Shipping, 2 Day via Fed Ex on March 15th, will be handled through Foodzie.com as always. I'll let you know when the store goes live. Local delivery, on March 16th, will be handled by yours truly.

I know that Lent begins on the 9th, but maybe some extra prayers to St Patrick, asking for an extra week of indulging, will result in lenience, if not an outright intervention, on your behalf!

Once again, the talents of Jun Belen shine. Many thanks for the incredible photographs he has taken of Gobba Gobba Hey's Gobs.

No comments: